Are you an outgoing, enthusiastic and confident person?
We want to hear from YOU!
An exciting opportunity to join ourselves as a Claims Coordinator has arisen within our Telesales department. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals who are passionate about Sales
Here at Flight Delay Expert we are offering you the opportunity to get your foot on the first step to an exciting new career in sales and customer service. We have immediate start openings available to join our friendly and fun team-working environment.
We are recruiting for Claims Coordinators to come and join us in our rapidly expanding business.
At Flight Delay Expert, we work on direct inquiries fresh from our multiple marketing platforms
NO COLD CALLING!
The main purpose of the role is to take initial claims notifications by telephone, cross checking and submitting onto the system. Previous experience in sales within a call centre is preferred but not essential.
Working within a fast paced office environment, you will be fully competent in carrying out data input and administrative tasks to enable you to provide an efficient service and deal with all aspects of daily administrative support.
With so many people claiming on their flight delays on a daily basis, you're sure to be kept busy with individual cases (note; multi-tasking skills are handy in this job).
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Contact new and existing customers and/or 3rd party customers to help claim compensation on any flight delays
- Ensure daily targets are achieved and exceeded
- Ensure quality of packs sent are all with SLA's of department
- Provide support to other team members when needed and proactively contribute to achieving team targets
- Control emotions and respond to information and requests in a professional, non confrontational/aggressive manner.
- Ensure processes, policies and procedures are adhered to maximising opportunities.
- Make suggestions where appropriate to improve processes ensuring that they remain cost effective and at the same time maximise customer satisfaction
- Ensure product and services offered to customers are adequately explained ensuring the customers understanding
- Ensure customers are contacted regularly to confirm postal packs have been received and to ascertain if the customer has any further queries or questions, to increase pack return rate
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers in order to enhance the reputation of the Company brand minimising the number of cancellations
You will receive full product training and coaching in sales and customer service skills as well as fantastic earning potentials within the company such as;
- A £15,000 starting salary
- OTE 23k
- Uncapped commission
- Bonuses and rewards
So if you want a job where your nattering actually helps people, then maybe it's time to consider joining our team to help customers claim back what is rightfully theirs.